Saturday, July 18, 2009

Shoe Sale At Sierra Trading Post Today Only


Sierra Trading Post is featuring 60-90% off footwear on select items, with free shipping! Check out the site and filter through the shoes by style and size. Additional savings are shown as a sale price with a line through it. This sale was sent to me via the dealflyer. Also note, with some items, when I checked out, even more savings applied than what was listed. I'm not sure why, but try it out. I grabbed a pair of these comfy Dansko sandals in a neutral butterscotch, for my vacation. Sensible shoes that aren't too terribly ugly. Dansko Daria Sandals listed as $120, on sale for $62.36, only $48 when I checked out.

Email me if you want the dealflyer forwarded to you to ensure you can take advantage of the savings.

A few of the bargains include:
Vanelli Loic Sandals: originally $90 and on sale for only $27.96
Unisa Paolo Dress Shoes: Originally $74 and on sale for $34.06
IOS Athena Sandals: originally $59 and on sale for only $11.21
Double H Kendra Sandals: originally $150 and on sale for only $17.56
Rogue Mariposa Sandals originally $90 and on sale for only $38.96

Too many great deals to really post on both men and women's shoes! Check it out and grab a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment