Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow? Conair Hair Accessory Grab Bag $2.99!


I was at my local Westwood CVS Pharmacy earlier today, picking up travel sized shampoos for my trip to San Antonio. On the way out, I noticed an end cap of Conair Hair Accessories. It's a grab bag of goodies that every woman should have in her hair emergency kit. Each one was a little different. The entire goodie bag was only $2.99, much less than I would pay for the elastic ponytail ties alone (which by the way are totally fab!).

  • 30 Elastic Ponytail ties in assorted colors
  • 2 Brown with rhinestone ponytail ties
  • 1 fabulous claw clip (which I am wearing now) stays in your hair and looks great!
  • 1 black and silver headband (which actually looks super cute!)
  • 1 jeweled barrette (not really my style, but I'll hang on to it)
  • All for only $2.99 at your local CVS!
Drop by and banish bad hair for under $3!

No comments:

Post a Comment